From the Great Bend Chamber of Commerce...
There's less than a week remaining to secure your seat at the 102nd Annual Awards Ceremony hosted by the Great Bend Chamber of Commerce coming up on Saturday, Feb. 24 at Corinthians Hill Event Center.
Join us as we recognize our members, volunteers and leadership during the Annual Awards and celebrate the past year of accomplishments in our community.
- Unsung Heroes: This year our board wished to recognize the many people and businesses with servant hearts and whose good deeds often go unnoticed. Follow along with us on social media as we recognize the Unsung Heroes. A few will be in attendance during the annual event.
- Sponsored Social and Cocktail Hour
- Three Local Caterers: Proper Boards & Picnics, Lana’s Catering & Goodies, and Great Bend Coffee
- Community Awards: NextGen Leader of the Year, Citizen of the Year, Business of the Year
- Golf Carts at your service. Ambassadors will be assisting with transportation from your car to the door. Simply pull up to the entrance and drop your passengers off, park and the Ambassadors will deliver the driver back to the event entrance.Inclement weather? Worried about the roads? No problem. In the event of inclement weather, Barton Community College has volunteered the use of their parking lots AND shuttle transportation to and from Corinthians Hill Event Center.
- Black Tie optional
Deadline to Register: Feb. 15 at 5 p.m.